Friday, October 13, 2006 (All day)
Harvard Divinity School, Cambridge, MA 02138
On October 13, 2006, The Pluralism Project and the Women’s Studies in Religion Program co-sponsored “Jerusalem Women Speak: Three Women, Three Faiths, One Shared Vision.” This event, held at Harvard Divinity School, brought together three women from Israel/Palestine to share their stories, their struggles, and their hopes. Speakers included Ghada Ageel, a Muslim Palestinian from Khan Younis Refugee Camp in the Gaza Strip; Shireen Khamis, a Christian Palestinian from Beit Jala in the West Bank; and Rela Mazali, a Jewish Israeli from Herzila on Israel’s Mediterranean Coast. Jerusalem Women Speak is an annual tour coordinated by Partners for Peace.
- Event Flyer: Jerusalem Women Speak [pdf]
- News Article: "‘Jerusalem Women,’ Touring as Partners for Peace, Fault Israeli Policies," The Harvard Gazette (October 19, 2006)
- Presentation: Ghada_Ageel [pdf]
- Presentation: Shireen Khamisl [pdf]
- Presentation: Rela Mazali [pdf]