Digital Academy: Summer Series 2020
This summer, join us for a series of virtual events including video watch parties, live presentations, panel discussions, Q&A sessions, workshops, tool demos, and more!
Our virtual events take place each Friday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. and run through the end of August 2020.
Sign up for our Summer Series 2020 mailing list to receive updates about these events.
- Friday, August 21, 2020, 11am - 12pm: OHO's Kelly O'Foran presents "Information Architecture Foundations: Defining User Types and Goals"
Past Summer 2020 events:
- Friday, August 14 from 2pm - 3pm: Modern Tribe presents "How to stay collaborative, creative and connected while working remotely"
- Friday, August 7: Dan Newman on "Helping users find their own way: Creating modern search experiences"
- Friday, July 24: Hilary Marsh on "Making content strategy stick: How to operationalize and socialize your work"
- Friday, July 17: Alexa Heinrich on "Now Trending: Accessibility on Social Media"
- Friday, July 10: Kathrine Becker on "Think like a songwriter to tell better stories"
- Friday, June 26: David Dylan Thomas on "Conversation design to save civil discourse"