[Some files closed]
Oversized: [Basseches, Joshua], Chart of HMNH organizational structure 12/8/98 [file closed]
Louis C. Bierweiler Papers
- Correspondence with Mrs. Blaschka
- Correspondence with Rudolph Blaschka
- Correspondence with Miss Ware
- 1940's (two envelopes)
- 1950's (two envelopes)
- Dates unknown (two envelopes)
- "Louis C. Bierweiler - An Appreciation" (one folder containing three copies of memorial service publication)
Trip to Europe, 1931
- Journals (two; smaller one is in envelope)
- Notes on trip to Europe (one folder)
- Travel and Hotel receipts (one folder)
- Ephemera (two folders)
- Photos and Negatives (one folder containing 15 items)
- Copy of The Ware Collection of Blaschka Glass Flower Models by George H. Kent, 1908.
- In appreciation of 50 years of service to the Botanical Museum. Document in hard cover folder, with Harvard crest and "Louis C. Bierwiler: 1901-1951" on front cover.
- Louis C. Bierweiler: Testimonial Letters, 1901-1951. Hard cover volume (blank/empty inside) with Harvard crest on cover and title on spine.
- Expenses on home
- Current bills/Salary account
- State flowers